Saturday, August 4, 2012

Diaper Basket - Octopus

Entered on Craft Junkie Too
Quick and simple diaper basket.


I used 3 receiving blankets that are rolled up with size 2 diapers inside.   The receiving blankets / diapers are sitting on a round Styrofoam to create elevation.   

The cupcakes are baby washcloths rolled within a infant sock and tucked into the blankets.  

The octopus was created using baby washcloths.   Directions are from Topsy Turvey Diaper (found on etsy).

Basket was purchased at Michaels.  I added ribbon and bow to top.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marilyn -- I love your Octopus Diaper Cake….so sweet and fun. I have it highlighted on my facebook fan page this week-end….:)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Craft-Junkie-Too/162946417058976?ref=hl

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete