Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Race Car Diaper Cakes

Hello, Friends!  Seems like there are a lot of boys scheduled to come into this world soon.  Or at least it seems so here in Oklahoma.  Here are a few of the car diaper cakes I made last week in three different sizes:  large, medium and small.   All feature a little wash cloth race car with it's winner's flag.  All diaper cakes also come with a fully decorated cake board full of little race cars and street signs.

I'm also putting together another web site that will allow me to start selling my diaper cake creations.  I hope you'll think of me at your next baby shower. ~ Marilyn


Individual Wash Cloth Race Cars
Available at DiaperCastle.com

Small Race Car Diaper Cake
Single Tier with Lots of Impact
Available at DiaperCastle.com


Medium Race Car Diaper Cake
Two Tiers and a Real Winner at Your Baby Shower
Available at DiaperCastle.com

Large Race Car Diaper Cake
Three Full Tiers.  Makes a Wonderful Center Piece at Your Baby Shower
Available at DiaperCastle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment