|Motorcycle Diaper Cake|
|Jeep image and Text were heat pressed onto the onesie|
- Soft Puppy
- Sippy Cup
- Onesies - only one used out of a set of four
- Baby Socks - two sets used
- Baby Receiving Blankets - four used: two for the wheels, one for handlebars and one for exhaust pipes.
- Baby Bib
- Diapers - size two Pampers used in the wheel
- Rubber Bands
- Straight Pins
- Burlap - for the road
- Square 1 Printable - for the headlight and tail lights
- Heat Press and Ink Transfer Paper
Sippy cup is used for the headlight. Square1 Printable added to top of cup to look more like a headlight. Socks are used on handle bars and exhaust pipe.
Baby bib used for back of motorcycle. Honda Motorcycle logo used and cropped; baby's last name used instead of "Honda". Image was then heat pressed onto the blank bib.
The two red tail lights are Square1 Printable with Stickles added for sparkle.
Happy Trails! ~ Marilyn